Great Performance in a compact package.
Fuji Electric is one of the leading companies in drive and automation technology. Frequency inverters by Fuji Electric have been displaying their high quality standards and extensive performance spectrum for more than 25 years. The manufacturer's "know-how" and the world-wide availability of Fuji Electric guarantee safe implementation in machinery and systems. The ideal functions to serve a multiplicity of needs for small-capacity inverters.
The FRENIC-Mini series offers a full range of AC drive functions with simple operation and maintenance features in a compact micro-drive package design. Available from us in 2 sizes selected to suit our high speed spindles, FRENIC-Mini models are available to operate from 220V single-phase input.
- High carrier frequency for smooth, quiet motor operation.
- High starting torque of 150% at more at 5Hz.
- Optimal control of output torque by adding simplified magnetic flux estimator to V/f control.
- On-delay compensation for reduced motor instability at low speed.
- If a high speed spindle and Fuji Frenic Mini inverter are purchased from us at the same time, we will programme the inverter with the settings for the spindle FREE OF CHARGE. This is a major plus point reducing your setup time.
- The terminal block covers are easily removed without tools for wiring.
- Miniaturization to a minimum level in it's class:
- 3.0A Inverter dimensions: 120x80x95mm
- 5.0A Inverter dimensions: 120x80x140mm
- The frequency can be adjusted easily by hand from the keypad potentiometer.
- The output frequency, set frequency, load shaft speed, output current, output voltage, alarm history, input power etc. can all be displayed.
- Keypad menu items include the function menu for checking or changing function codes, operation monitor , I/O check, maintenance info. and alarm info.
- Natural air cooling via rear heat sink - No fan to replace!
- Cumulative running time is recorded and displayed.
- The alarm history for the 4 latest alarms is recorded.
|Standard Motor Rating
|Rated Output Capacity
|Rated Output Voltage
||Three Phase, 220V/50Hz,
200, 220, 230V/60Hz
|Rated Output Current
||150% of rated current for 1 min,
200% of rated current for 0.5s
||Single Phase 200-240V, 50/60Hz
(operates from a 13A household supply)
|Voltage: +10 to -10%
Frequency: +5 to -5%
|Rated Input Current
||Natural Air Cooling via rear heat sink
|Enclosure IP Rating
We strongly recommend using a Line Filter between the mains socket and the inverter input to minimise any unwanted radio frequency interference entering the household electricity supply. See below for recommended Line Filter: 165-030-02030