- WEEE Regulations: What to do with your Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment when it comes to the end of it's life.
- Colin Usher's (Model) Engineering Web Page is the only source on the Web for Indexes of Aeromodeller, Model Aircraft, Model Engineer, Model Engineers', Workshop & Engineering in Miniature plus a very comprehensive Model Engineering Suppliers Database. There are also links to areas of Special Interest such as A J Munday's CNC Software a Model Aircraft section plus a Robin Hood 2B Kit Car Building Manual. Lots more all Free.
- Another useful website for the C3 Mini Lathe is Frank J. Hoose, Jr's Mini-Lathe.com - this site is packed full of really useful information.
- Visit CompUcut for a look at the X1 Project and convert your Super X1 Mill to CNC. Prices range from £25 for the construction manual on CD, to £1990 for a complete commercial build 3 axis machine.
- Jones on Stepping Motors - All you ever wanted to know about stepping motors and more - much more!* www.dakeng.com - Home of TurboCNC - 8 axis CNC interpreter. Runs in DOS and provides step/direction or direct phase control on the PC parallel port.
- Artsoft - Mach3 - Home of ArtSoft Software Inc, developers of the MACH series (Mach 1, Mach 2 and Mach 3) of CNC controllers for Windows.
- Home Workshop - Visit the new Model Engineering adverts pages. These pages are designed to be a place for model engineers and home workshop enthusiasts to buy and sell tools and materials such as lathes, mills, drills and assorted workshop tools. All ads are posted free of charge.
- www.stirlingengines.org.uk - The Stirling Engine Society.
- Oxford University Department of Engineering Science. Your mobile phone would not operate if sterling engine generators were not cooling radio detectors, and generating electricity in satellites and space stations now.
- www.OnlineConversion.com Convert just about anything to anything else. Over 5,000 units, and 50,000 conversions.
www.iantcobb.co.uk Suppliers of brass and steel for the clockmaker.
Arc Euro Trade Ltd takes no responsibility for the consequences of error or for any loss or damage suffered by users of any of the information published on any of these websites.
Whilst every effort has been made to make the information and prices correct we cannot
accept any responsibility for inaccuracies. Errors & Omissions Excepted.
Copyright © 2017, Arc Euro Trade Ltd. All Rights Reserved.